Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mum and Me

Yesterday my mother left her first visit to my little tropical paradise. And she absolutely loved it. I told her to brag about it to all the people who haven't made it down here in the FOUR PLUS YEARS that I've been stuck on this rock. Yes, I am bringing THAT up again.

There were soooo many pictures, I couldn't possibly chose from all of them. Unlike Sadie's visit where we only took about 3. I think that is because she used to live here, but SERIOUSLY--neither of them brought a camera on vacation. What is up with that? My camera goes everywhere with me.

The pic above was taken whilst covered in salt and grime and emanating a boozey smell after a day of boating to the BVIs. Oh, those days in the sun are long ones. I believe we were asleep for night around 7:30 or 8pm, which happened a little too frequently after days of sun and drinks. Life really is not so hard down here.

3 comments:

lani Keller said...

Oh lovely madre! I'm so happy that she got to see your life there. Meow!

Leah said...

Your mom looks just like I remember her. It's crazy how many people won't come visit you when you live in paradise, huh? When we lived in Santa Barbara we had like 2 house guests.

chira said...

i could use some sun! jeals.