Friday, October 9, 2009

You suck.

Yes you, Missy Miss. You and your little retail store.

I applied for a part-time position at your store because I am rather bored. It is a painless, no-brainer sort of job and I don't care about the pay.

First of all, I know you a little, but you still had me fill out a stupid application. THEN, when I gave it to you, you had the audacity to ask me if I had any retail experience!

This really gets my buns a burnin'. First of all, yes, I do. A lot. BUT WHAT IF I DIDN'T??!! This is the most easy, basic job there is. I am not some sort of special needs individual. I am friendly and use at least a portion of my brain. Do I really need retail experience? NO. Why do YOU think this job is so special? It's not. It is a stupid retail position...say 'hi', be nice and helpful, ring up customer at cash register. A trained chimp could do it!

I don't even want that stupid job anymore. It's annoying for me to think about.

3 comments:

lani Keller said...

He he...I love the Mo-love rant this morning! That bitch!

rain said...

How did I miss this post? Where have I been? Whomever that missy miss is, I hate her guts. Do YOU have any retail experience? You could outsell and upsell that wench with your eyes closed. Don't succumb to her snobbery. She can cover those extra shifts herself. WITH a special needs employee.

chira said...

boooo. booo on them.