Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hustling off to Buffalo





Leaving Monday on a 2 week vacation and I cannot wait. The old home town of Buffalo, Wyoming to hang with the family during Fair and Rodeo week, then to Seattle with all my favorite homies for my dear friend Tim Morelli's wedding. Good times ahead. Here are some pics of my nephews from when I visited last summer. These are certainly better than looking at dead lizards. Landon is now 5 years old and is the class clown and very smart and funny. Eli was 9 months old in these pictures and was just starting to walk around without help a year ago. Now he is such a loving and rowdy little boy. He'll be getting a cast off his broken leg the morning after I arrive. Wild children. Pics from vacation will be posted in a few weeks.

4 comments:

rain said...

Yay for your impending vacations! You'll have to load up on gossip...because I'm an evil be-yotch that loves to hear all the juicy stories...and laugh. Ahh...I wish I could come. Dash In, I know you'll hit Taco Johns and Breadboard. I just want some fried and buffalo sauce. Now I'm drooling.

rain said...

FRIES and Buffalo sauce. But I am so open to anything fried, as well.

rain said...

Okay, this is the last comment, I swear. I just have to say it. Your nephews are adorable. I'm excited to see how much they've grown.

lani Keller said...

I cannot...I repeat cannot wait to see you!

-lani