Thursday, August 28, 2008

I heart Seattle

Long time no write. Luckily, I had a prolonged visit to Seattle due to a canceled flight, which allowed me to get to a Radiohead show and see about 10 more friends than I would've had I flown home on time. I had a fabulous time hanging out with the best friends a girl could ask for and going to Tim and Laurie's wedding. A few highlights (more than a few--it was hard to narrow)...


Me and my girls at Timmy's wedding


Jason and Mike chilling before the wedding


Beautiful lakeside wedding vows


Victoria with her little doll, Pilar


Joy and I hanging with James in the LQA


We love our Ragin' Cajun sandwiches


Hanging al fresco at Mike's


So long since we've shown love to our Seth


Some of my favorite people in the world...all in one place again!


Timmy and his ladies, pre-wedding

2 comments:

rain said...

Looove your pictures. You look so happy in Seattle...you must get back to alleviate the Island Loneliness. I have to say I'm a little jealous of all your friends and fabulousness. I'm glad you had such a great time, you deserve it. You all looked so cute and fancy. I didn't seem to see a single pair of sweatshorts...can that even be possible? I mean, they ARE the height of fashion.

chira said...

ya. i'm glad i got to see you albeit briefly.

:)