Saturday, January 31, 2009

4 Years

As of a few days ago, I have officially been living on St. John for 4 years. In commemoration, I am throwing down some pics of my mainland friends who've spent time here with me. There are definitely a few missing (like Tim and Laurie...can't find the pics!), but you guys are all totally rad for coming to visit your isolated island friend. It's not easy being so far away. xoxo


My girls...Joy and Jacynth at the Quiet Mon. Wild times on that trip!


Zimbo and me. Sorry about the sideways, but it was straight in my picture file so I don't know what happend.


Jean and Sadie at Hawksnest. My partners in crime that left me for the stateside life.


First visitor prize! Lynette and Julie. Good ol' Wyoming gals.


A typically odd picture of Jason that I just had to stick in.

1 comment:

rain said...

I totally wish I could have gone out there. So many people visited you! You're an easy woman to love, Moriah.