Friday, January 1, 2010

Decade in Review

Graduated college, moved to New York, moved to Seattle, got a job, got more jobs, moved to the Virgin Islands, got a good boyfriend, got more jobs, turned 30.

Kinda boring, it seems. But there was a lot of fun in there too! Amazing friends, parties, trips, weddings, babies. So what about the next decade?? I will want it to read a little something like this...

Got married, moved back to Seattle for most of year, got kids, traveled A LOT, moved to Sydney, moved back to Seattle, moved to Paris, turned 40 (!!), moved back to Seattle.

I don't think that is asking too much!

2 comments:

lani Keller said...

I think that is asking just the perfect amount!

xo,
lani

rain said...

I like what your next decade entails. Not that this last decade wasn't eventful, by any means...but I'm excited for you to have/get some babies. You'll be an excellent mom.