Monday, February 8, 2010

Villa Fab

Another year, another successful Friends of the Virgin Islands National Park Gala. Check out the spot we had it this year. Soooooo amazing! I love this villa! You must peruse. The pool area and outdoors are so big it looks like a resort. Why can I not live this life? (We are really, truly working on it.) Oh, and of course we had to go through to collect and hide all those damn starfish they have everywhere since it is really not so friendly to the park to take live animals from the ocean. Small downfall.

2 comments:

lani Keller said...

Holy crapola that is beautiful. So pretty and tropical and fabulous! I'm glad that you had a good weekend. Me and Topher (well me really) went to do some Karaoke this weekend. Super fun!

rain said...

Holy crapola is right. One day I will go to the Virgin Islands. And I will stay at a place like that. One day in one of my many incarnations...