Monday, November 7, 2011

Party time! Bexcellent! (sorry)



Major highlight in my life recently was meeting my wee baby Bex and hanging with his awesome parents. That kid has no clue how lucky he is. Of course, when he gets older and he needs a reminding of how much he should appreciate his parents, I may have to leave out the part about Lani and I drinking beer in the park and running away post haste to a bar when we saw the boy coming with his nanny. It is as though nothing had changed in our lives from last year, we just have this really new cool toy (Bex) and we went to bed earlier. And woke up earlier. Get ready for the wee lad. He has a lot to say.

1 comment:

rain said...

Oh my goodness! That kid is cuuuuute! Such a little blondie.
I'm glad you had such fun. Those stinkin' babies mess everything up. But in a good way.