Sunday, September 7, 2008

Rawk and roll rodeo

Well, a month later here are a few pics of Wyoming. Good times, very tiring. How will I ever deal with kids of my own when my nephews and niece wear me out so much. It was great to finally meet little Allison, my cousin Stacey's little girl. She was such a sweet little girl compared to her boy cousins who were rowdy and wrestling, but they all really loved each other. Eli got the cast off his broken leg the day after I arrived, and he is talking a lot more and LOVES to run and wrestle. And sooooo cute in those thick glasses with his long eyelashes pressed up against the glass. Landon was so excited about starting kindergarten that he was waking up at 4 am and asking if he could go to school each day. He is a very witty and loving little boy. I love to take naps with him because he still cuddles up and rubs my thumb, just like when he was a baby.

Also big ups to Miss Sadie who drove all the way from Idaho to hang out with me what amounted to about 1
day. But one GREAT day as we enjoyed the parade and debauchery that occurs around Fair and Rodeo in small town Wyoming.

With my sweet Sadie at the Century Club



The Munchkins...Landon, Allison, and Eli


2 comments:

rain said...

So nice of Sadie to come up and brave the Buffalo Fair and Rodeo Days with you. I loved chatting on Sunday. One day, when I'm not pregnant, and I can actually leave my babies at home, I'm going to be a jet-setter, too. One day.

lani Keller said...

Soooo adorable!