Sunday, September 28, 2008

What to do

Jason has been bugging me about my lack of blogging. I have nothing really to say! Jason suggests maybe talking about how my "friend" tried to make out with me while Jason was out of the room TWICE last weekend. Nah. No thanks. Don't want to relive that again. Or maybe I could talk about my wasted employee party complete with inappropriate story-sharing. Again...no.

Instead I will share some of my favorite internet finds as of late...

http://www.geekologie.com/2008/09/awesomest_jesusbased_song_ever.php

The above will make you laugh hysterically and get stuck in your head for a long, long time.

This picture, I just love, compliments of Cute Overload:


And finally, please track down Bill Clinton's recent appearance on Jon Stewart. I've never heard Jon with so little to say. No matter your feelings on Bill, he totally killed it. Please bring us back an economic and environmental powerhouse as president!

3 comments:

rain said...

I know what you mean about having nothing to say. It's actually nice to be lazy, however, it sucks in the blogging world. Not saying you're lazy, just that I am. Anyhoo, I'm gonna check out those sites. You're always introducing me to the new, exciting stuff.

chira said...

omg! that baby mush be korean. hahahaha.



we want the dirts. it makes life a little more interesting at times. GIVE US the DIRT.

Anonymous said...

Oh My!! The Jesus video is so great!! I especially liked the back-up singers crammed up against the wall behind the grand piano... which nobody was playing!
Nancy