Monday, September 22, 2008

Stormin'


Since I really have nothing to say, I thought I would post a picture that would remind me of happier times...sunnier times. It has been raining for the past few days. A storm is forming above us. Last time I remember it being so wet, our tropical rain turned into Hurricane Katrina. Hopefully that won't happen this time. This is the time of year I want to be at the beach...the water is glassy and warm and the tourists are mostly gone. I've been spoiled, obviously.

2 comments:

lani Keller said...

I bet the storms there are crazy! You stay bundled up inside!

loves,
lani

ps. the lint is going...still need a container though!

rain said...

I wish it would rain here. I'm tired of this 80 degree B.S. Seriously, isn't it supposed to be fall?

Maybe if I had an ocean nearby I wouldn't feel the same, and I'd actually enjoy the hot, clear-skied, weather.

Take care!