Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pain

Part I.

8 Tuff Miles, I am your bitch. Granted, I was not supposed to drink such a large quantity of alcoholic beverages the night before getting up early to walk my way over steep and hot terrain to Coral Bay on the other side of the island, but still. Jason and Sadie went with me, and although we were all exhausted and sore, I was definitely in the worst shape. Is it supposed to be hard to go from zero ft to 1,000 ft (and up and down a lot on either side)? Well, it was. Very exhausting. I am trying to ignore that little 4 and 5 year olds had no problem with it.

Part II.

Work is a nightmare. My boss is gone, my co-worker is on vacation. I don't get paid enough for this!

Part III.

After two wonderful weeks, Miss Sadie once again left me for life in the States. Almost as terrible as the first time she did it a few years back.

2 comments:

rain said...

I'm sooo sorry you are now sans Sadie. I bet you two had a most wonderful time just being sistas.

You are NOT paid enough. Covering for three people? Why not get their hourly wage in addition to yours? Why does no business see that as the genius idea it really is?

4 and 5 year olds also have no problems with never bathing, eating food that's been previously thrown on the ground, and letting snot run down from their noses and into their mouths. They are atrocious and you should NEVER try to compare yourself to them. ;)

lani Keller said...

Meow....I'm sorry for your pain. Meow meow.