Friday, April 25, 2008

Poop

So what happens when you find yourself in a job that you like, but you really suck at? And since this here job all comes down to numbers and I am not performing, then what? I guess I'm not that into the job, but what else am I supposed to do here...don't want to get into too deep of a commitment. I always tisked tisked the people you hear about that slave away at lame careers. Why don't they do something else? Now I know why. It's called being grown up. And making sacrifices for those we love. Mantra...it will all be over soon, there is a bigger picture (repeat 15,694 times).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh Molove...I wish that I could just come wisk you away from that island (and Ham-bone too!)

-lando

rain said...

That's why I find myself cleaning toilets at my husband's offices. It's a cruel, cruel world.