Thursday, April 3, 2008

Why, oh why?

Why do I have a blog?

I'm crazy.

But not crazy enough to write posts like I'm writing a damn diary.

And not crazy enough to have a blog dedicated to how incredibly fabulous my pregnancy/child is (btw...I am not pregnant and have no child, so I obviously do not understand). Cliche and dull.

Maybe when I move back to Seattle I won't have so much time on my hands. After all, Joy and I think we should start a nail biz where we can smoke chron and drink wine all day while watching daytime television. Work would be involved too. It would be absolutely necessary for Angie and Lani to bury those post-grad degrees in some dusty chest and become estheticians for us. Push Michael to lean toward dermatology in med school. And Didi...you can do hair extensions. Then I won't have time or inclination to write things (too stoned!). Kidding about the drugs, of course.

But a blog. So, yeah. If this is how my entries go, we're all in for a thrill ride.

2 comments:

rain said...

I think Crazy is the key word for anyone in the blogging world. Who wants to hear about normal? Who wants to hear about how perfectly someone's life is going? Not me. I want Drama and lies. You're going in the right direction.

chira said...

yay! i found the mo mo. <3