Friday, May 9, 2008

Don't mind the fanny packs

So Jason and I will be off on a Carnival cruise ship for the next week. Heading down island to Barbados, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, Antigua and Dominica. We also have a stop on St. Thomas, but that doesn't really count. People find it odd that we would go on this venture, and to be quite honest I never thought I'd see myself on one of those ships, especially when dealing on a daily basis with the shrivs wearing straw hats and black knee socks that order blended drinks and tip poorly. But here we are. It is a good and economic way to check out our neighbors to the south. AND I'm excited! We will be working on an exciting video, so stay tuned.

4 comments:

rain said...

Yay! I can't wait for the update and the chance to be jealous of yet ANOTHER thing in your glamorous life.

Anonymous said...

I'm singing the Carnival theme song in my head (a la Katie Lee Gifford)...we might be in a fight.

lani Keller said...

I can't wait to see the video...seriously...can't F'ing wait!

chira said...

beautiful the more south you get!
eat drink and be merry. i wish i could go. :)