Friday, May 23, 2008

Kenny's Birthday



Well, if you refer back to the first post I ever wrote, you'll know that Tyler was trying to get monkeys for Kenny's birthday in Vegas. That didn't happen. Apparently monkey man was banned from the strip for his mistreatment of animals. And the Cher impersonator with a monkey was too expensive.

BUT...Tyler has an amazing birthday in store for his main squeeze! Seriously. Tyler is a bartender and thus tells his stories A LOT. He has made a lot of angry wives this week because he's shown that their husbands do not even come close to showing the care and creativity when giving gifts that Tyler does. If only we could all date/marry a gay man! When we were down at their apartment last night Kenny just sat their with his headphones on singing the same Cher song over and over again. Lucky guy.

So, aside from the fabulous Cher concert, they are taking a helicopter to the Grand Canyon for lunch and skydiving. I really had to question the whole skydiving idea. What are they thinking??!!

Tyler says it came about because he was looking around on the internet and had a credit card conveniently within grasp after who-knows-how-many cocktails.

He says, "I need a breathalizer on my computer." I think he does.

1 comment:

rain said...

Yeah, but could that gift beat the maternity clothes that I bought for myself on Mother's Day? Hmm...I just don't know.

I'd like to know WHAT you need to install to get your significant other to not necessarily go out of the way, but maybe just remember special occasions. For the most part, Jeff does really well. However, I've never been skydiving. *sniff, sniff*