Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pet Peeves du jour

As an anal retentive Virgo, there are a lot of little nuances in life that make me cringe. That does not come as a surprise to those who know me. Now I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but there are a few bathroom accessories (or whatever you want to call them) that I find absolutely offensive. Keep in mind, I am from Wyoming and have no place to talk about class, but...eh...I am going to.

Bathroom offense #1: padded toilet seats. Why do these exist? My butt is afraid to sit on these.

Bathroom offense #2: Furry toilet seat covers and toilet rug things. I am just so disgusted at the potential for hair in these. It is like a breeding ground for filth. And they are completely unnecessary while also being completely ugly.

Bathroom offense #3: blue toilet water. Good for you. You keep your toilet clean. But something is totally not right with blue toilet water. It seems toxic and nasty. A good scrub every few days seems to do the trick for me!

That is all for now.

2 comments:

rain said...

I have to admit, I'm the toilet mat girl....I look at it as a pee catcher for my son. And like you said, I AM from Wyoming..so you know, old habits die hard. (However, I was able to put the fuzzy toilet COVER in the past, so maybe there is hope).

lani Keller said...

Padded toilet seats remind me of shrivs. The best part is the sweet ssssss sound when you sit on them and the air leaks out of a teeeny tiny hole somewhere. I think it is beautiful.

-lani