Thursday, July 24, 2008

Know when to say 'When'

Several glasses of wine before a dinner with my friend Crystal, where we then drank a bottle of Prosecco and another big glass of Merlot, was a bad idea. Usually, not a problem. Jason showed up toward the end of the evening, which is when my brain got a little hazy. Not too many people left in the restaurant, but I still managed to make an idiot of myself when I loudly proclaimed, "I'm going to RAPE YOUR BALLS!"

The only table with people seated was right next to us. A tourist family with 2 little kids. Jason pointed that out to me, and I proceeded to say, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" As in...Oh no, why did I say something so offensive in front of this poor family, but I am now being even more offensive. Sheesh. With my luck they were guests here at the Westin, which I see a lot of them around town quite regularly. I don't really remember this, but was fortunate enough to not have a hangover the next day. Praise the sweet baby Jesus. I know the locals in my company will forgive me, since they are all a bigger mess than myself.

4 comments:

rain said...

"Mommy? What does, 'Rape your balls!', mean?" Uhhh......

lani Keller said...

Now that is the Moriah that I miss so much!

-lk

chira said...

this is what makes are friend so sloppily awesome. <3

Leah said...

Sex education has to happen at some point. Maybe you opened up a dialogue that would have otherwise never happened.